Subject: Fwd: April 2024 Update!
From: Ziba Perez <[email-masked]>
To: Gina Murrell <[email-masked]>, Zine Pavilion at ALA <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:43:45 -0700

Congratulations Gina on writing the cover story for Razorcake Issue 139 on
Osa Atoe!

Best,

*Ziba P**érez*, Young Adult Librarian
Palisades Library
*She/her/ella • Se habla español*
 <https://lapl.org/branches/palisades>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/palisadeslapl/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/palisadeslapl> | X <https://x.com/palisadeslapl>
 | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/losangeleslibrary> | TikTok
<https://www.tiktok.com/@lapubliclibrary>

861 Alma Real Drive, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Direct: 310-459-1750 • Main: 310-459-2754

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Razorcake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 8:09 AM
Subject: April 2024 Update!
To: <[email-masked]>

Hey Ziba

Hopefully if you were expecting a copy of #139 you’ve received it by now.

If you weren't expecting one, you can pick up a copy here-

https://razorcake.myshopify.com/products/razorcake-139-featuring-osa-atoe-carnage-asada-greg-knowles-chumpire-two-punk-s-guide-to-community-planning
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeFuBnDUiqtcdMHqwVxaf/KCc-ZpymY0VU>

Or order a subscription and receive it as your first issue here-

https://razorcake.myshopify.com/collections/featured/products/subscription
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeG13FMJg23m7S79gUGAv/i0hIf348RYJ6>

If you're just tired of having to re-subscribe every 12 months, we offer
these self-renewing plans through Paypal--

$35 Yearly Supporter Subscription Plan
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeG7uhV8dDDvbXwSQSYlB/kkbacfGan18X>
$17.50 Yearly Econo Subscription Plan
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeGEm9dxaOO55dllAQrLR/fRZ8qnlKBzXf>

That’s it for now. Be well!

-Todd & Daryl

*Razorcake*

PO Box 42129, 90042, Los Angeles

This email was sent to [email-masked]

You've received this email because you've subscribed to our newsletter.

Unsubscribe
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/un/sh/SMJz09a0vkbXrIP1Z7gJNb7p8e3B/OivU5vQMGfPp>
<https://a3vj3.r.sp1-brevo.net/mk/cl/f/sh/SMK1E8tHeGLdbmmXZYEZjb3uP9vh/Ynm7u9jSstvK>