Subject: RE: ALA Conference 2024
From: "Michael grimm" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 07:56:38 -0400

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are
interested in our Contacts List.

Shall I send you counts and cost of the list?

Michael Grimm - Marketing Analyst

Please let me know if you have any particular goals in mind so that I can
adjust the list.

From: Michael grimm <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2024 9:15 AM
To: [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ALA Conference 2024

Hi,

An attendees list for the American Library Association Annual Conference -
ALA is available.

What you get: phone number, email address, company name, URL or webpage,
contact name, and title or designation.

If interested let me know i can send you counts and cost of the list.

Marketing Manager - Michael Grimm

Please let me know if you have any specific goals in mind so that I can
tailor the list