Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 08:28:30 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host pdx1-mailman-customer003.dreamhost.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
technical support team here

https://panel.dreamhost.com/support

If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.

http://dreamhost.com/contact

If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                DreamHost Email Support

<[email-masked]>: host
    cityofberkeley-info.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.52] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [DS4PEPF00000171.namprd09.prod.outlook.com 2024-06-21T15:28:20.383Z
    08DC902A2198511A] (in reply to RCPT TO command)