Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 08:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host pdx1-mailman-customer003.dreamhost.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you are a current customer of DreamHost, please contact our
technical support team here

https://panel.dreamhost.com/support

If you are not a customer please use our contact form at.

http://dreamhost.com/contact

If you do so, please include this email in your support ticket. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                DreamHost Email Support

<[email-masked]>: host
    chelmsfordlibrary-org.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.40.0] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [CY4PEPF0000FCC5.namprd03.prod.outlook.com 2024-06-21T15:26:28.108Z
    08DC90D00E5F0384] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.saclibrary.iphmx.com[68.232.148.22] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)