Subject: Meeting agenda for Friday
From: Amanda Stevens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 17:46:45 -0400

Hi folks,

Happy new year!  I hope you all had a restful holiday, whatever you might
have celebrated.  I connected with friends and family, had a short trip out
of the city, and tackled some things on my Thesaurus to-do list.  I'm
sending our agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zZLojnXJ2IJWu7KF_uZv0f6Pg2Q77tdO44K_NtzuDP4/edit?tab=t.0#heading=h.slul97jcveui>
for this week's meeting and an update on my recent work on Thesaurus
procedures below (I didn't include it in the agenda since the agenda was
getting long and we don't need to discuss it).

I'm also sending an attachment of the designs Jesse's partner did for the
Thesaurus logo, which we weren't able to access in November because Google
wouldn't let it be a non-Google-doc.  I downloaded the PDF and saved it as
a Word file and it seems to be ok, other than the fact that the designs on
the page 2 are not supposed to be tilted.  I think it's good enough for
what we want to do with it.  Let me know if you have any problems with the
file.

Please add anything else to the agenda that you want to talk about on
Friday.

*New Thesaurus procedures - edits and suggestions welcome*
For when a user suggests a new term for the Thesaurus
<https://anchorarchive.org/node/13589>.

For Editathon participation <https://anchorarchive.org/node/13590>

Accompanying message templates document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ySe00XFROGwkkUCQ8970uCzv7TV7vcVslW7gwBd5Vk/edit?tab=t.0#heading=h.4cymcj4x9qf2>
of common messages we may send people

Started re-doing the big how to edit terms and relationships procedure
<https://anchorarchive.org/node/10972> but then got tired and confused and
had to take a break.  I might move this into a Google doc or docs while I
figure out the best way to structure it.  It will be easier to get feedback
from folks that way.

Thanks,
Amanda