Subject: Zine Pavilion Organizers Info Session, Sunday, February 16th at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern
From: Matthew Murray <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zine Pavilion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 17:06:04 -0700

Hello,

I want to invite you all to a session for organizing the Zine Pavilion at
this year's ALA Annual Conference <https://2025.alaannual.org/> (June
26–30, 2025 in Philadelphia).

This is an event for those who are *interested in playing a key role in
organizing the Zine Pavilion *but haven't done so before (or would like an
update on what roles are available). There will be a call for general
volunteers in the near future. This opportunity is open to librarians,
library staff, library school students, etc.

The info session will be held on *Sunday, February 16th at 11am Pacific/2pm
Eastern *on Zoom (https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/94431573392). You can find an
agenda for the meeting here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKCrF7giMOD6moHljYlApef5-j2BS1MrWC4uKnlbOtE/edit?usp=sharing>
.

You can find a description of the organizer roles (as well as other
information) in our Zine Pavilion Organizing 101 document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14b5ovd1QxAhwUPW-2rVduwRMN1_2VER-UyMOORPHfd4/edit?tab=t.0#heading=h.xouvk4cetd7c>
.

Organizers will get *free registration* to the ALA Annual Conference.

We encourage you to share this email with any colleagues you think will be
interested, but please do not post the Zoom info publicly on social media
sites.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best,
Matthew Murray
Zine Pavilion Co-Organizer

-- 
Email: [email-masked]
Twitter: @MidniteLibrary <https://twitter.com/midnitelibrary>
Website: thematthewmurray.weebly.com
Pronouns: He/They

MLIS 2015, School of Library, Archival & Information Studies (SLAIS), UBC

Listen to Book Club for Masochists: A Readers' Advisory Podcast
<http://bookclub4m.libsyn.com/>!