Subject: SAT, FEB 8 - Winter Exquisite: Zine and Diorama Festival
From: Steven Stover <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 12:20:42 -0500

❄️🩵❄️🩵❄️🩵❄️🩵❄️🩵❄️

Hello All!

The Zine Club of Forbes Library in Northampton, MA, is honored to invite
you to its first ever Zine Fest. It is a Winter-themed pageant of sorts,
that includes, -in addition to area zine and book artists vending their
wares, an enchanting diorama exhibit, an electronic music open-mic evoking
the forces of a tundra's silence, and a limited-edition zine anthology with
contributions from each of our vendors as a gift to event-attendees.

We aim now to build out the library's first-floor reading-room into an
immersive Winterscape!

🌬️❄️🩵❄️🩵❄️

Here's our baby instagram pitch
<https://www.instagram.com/forbeszineclub/p/DEn3I8gyY6S/?img_index=1> with
more details.

We'd love to see you there! Spread the word, if it pleases you.

Thank you for your time, attention, and interest.
Yours truly,
Steven & Zine Club

-- 
Steven Stover
Processing & Services Assistant
Forbes Library :: Northampton, Massachusetts
(413) 587-1011
[email-masked]