Subject: Zine Librarian Pets 9
From: Kelly McElroy <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 13:21:12 -0700

Hi friends,

It's that time of year: time to submit a photo of your animal companion to
the Zine Librarian Pets Zine!  As a reminder, this is a compilation of
photos of the animal companions of zine librarians. In order to
participate, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAUD5X1HsNmsibIPiBu2qr67TAY956FUnjQcUIoIXgSRZT3Q/viewform?usp=header>,
which will ask you to upload a photo of your animal companion and some
brief info, by *Wednesday, June 11.*

The zine will be distributed at the Zine Pavilion at the ALA Annual
Conference in Philadelphia at the end of June. If you contribute a photo
and won't be at ALA, note that on the form and I'll mail ya a copy.

Thanks, all!

Take care,
Kelly

-- 
"Nothing is more impotent than an unread library." John Waters