Subject: Zine Club's Swamp Out: Plant & Zine Swap - Wed, 8/27, 6-8pm
From: Steven Stover <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2025 15:52:41 -0400

Hello All!

Next Zine Club, in Northampton, MA, we're hosting a swap and soiree. Cold
beverages and musical accompaniment on the Forbes Library's front lawn by
which to chat up fellow zine makers and green thumbs. Bring a zine or two,
or a potted cutting from a beloved house plant to share/trade. Matt
<https://kreftingmoondawn.bandcamp.com/>Krefting
<https://kreftingmoondawn.bandcamp.com/>'s going to play wonderful music!

Should be real chill, and we'd love to hang out with you.

Check out our little stop-motion promotion on instagram: @forbeszineclub
<https://www.instagram.com/forbeszineclub>

The Northampton Print and Book Fair
<https://www.northamptonprintandbookfair.net/> will also be there
collecting for the take-a-zine/leave-a-zine rack. Maybe bring one along to
be included in this cherished event, celebrating its 10th year: congrats to
Trevor, Esther, and Co.!

Zine Club will be there, too! Sat, 9/27, maybe we'll have a xerox in tow!

If you happen to have access to a cork-board commons where potentially
interested eyes peruse, feel free to print the below flier. Hearts!!

Thank you for your time!
Yours truly,
Steven, Pam, and Zine Club