Subject: xZINECOREx visual mapping
From: Milo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:10:37 -0500

Hey All,
One of the things that came out of the 'work' session for the Union 
Catalog was a question of what the "next steps" are going to need to 
be.  After a good conversation, I realized that I needed to see how all 
the various fields mapped out in a very visual way, so I've started 
that.  Here's my initial thoughts, but please please please make 
changes, edits, and corrections because I'm sure that there's a lot that 
I'm missing.

I won't be able to make this Saturday's phone call, but if you have 
changes re: here and I'll keep updating this document.

Thanks!
xoM

-- 
Milo Miller
Co-Founder
the Queer Zine Archive Project
http://www.qzap.org
[email-masked]