Subject: Upcoming ZUC meeting at MIT
From: Rhonda Kauffman <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:10:24 -0400

Hello, all!

I thought I'd give some info for the Zine Union Catalog in-person meeting
ahead of ZLuC. I may not be able to go to Honor's for the pre-ZLuC meeting
because some old friends are in town, but totes keep me in the loop, y'all.

For the meeting on Sunday 7/31, I have reserved a conference room in MIT's
Hayden Library, building 14, room 3-336 (everything is a number here
because... math).

I originally thought we could have the room from 12-6pm but the library
opens at 1pm, so we'll have to meet 1-6pm. There are some lunch spots on
Main Street right outside the T or on Mass Ave if you're taking a bus if
you want to eat before the meeting (like Mameleh's in Central Square, hint,
hint,http://mamalehs.com/)

Attached is a map of how to get to Hayden library, and the flyer I'll be
hanging up.

DIRECTIONS from the T:
Go down Carleton St past the MIT medical building, turn right onto Amherst
St. Cross Ames street at the Arts/Design building, walk down a walkway with
tennis courts on your left. Hayden (building 14) is on the left just past
the gigantic black Calder statue.

Once inside, go down the hall past the outside courtyard, turn left and the
library entrance is at the end of the hall. Once inside the library, take a
left and walk past the desks and shelves to find the back stairwell and
take it all the way up to the third floor. Our meeting room is just past
the bathrooms and is the first door on the right at the start of the office
hallway.

You can park in Cambridge spots on Sundays, so look for those if you're
driving (there are some on Ames and Amherst).

Search MIT map at http://whereis.mit.edu/

MIT buildings are open to the public, so you can walk right in.

See you soon,
Rhonda
cell: 202-577-9214