Subject: Chicago Zine Fest 2019 Attendees List
From: Nicole Cooper <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 19:33:18 +0530

*Hi*

*This is an outstanding offer for the **Chicago Zine Fest **2019
Exhibitors.*

*I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of
attendees for your marketing and*

*Sales initiatives.*

*This is an opportunity to acquire list of attendees contact details for a
robust marketing campaign*

*Which will eventually help you convert the compiled leads into phenomenal
sales returns.*

*You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list
for multiple campaigns and cold*

*Calling. Please find below mentioned data fields for your review.*

*Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number,
Email Address,*

*Company Address, Industry type, SIC Code.*

*One Time Offer. We are giving this for a flat $300*

*Please revert with your interest to get you connected with our Business
Development Manager, who will*

*Send out the counts, pricing and samples for your review.*

*Best Regards,*

*Nicole Cooper*

*Marketing and Communications*