Subject: Chicago Zine Fest 2019 Attendees List
From: Octavia Lylah <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 19:45:46 +0530

Hi,

This is an outstanding offer for *Chicago Zine Fest *2019 Exhibitors!

I am writing to check if you would be *interested* in acquiring the list of
*15,395* attendees contact database with complete contact information like,

*Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number,
Email Address, Company Address, Industry type, SIC Code, and Social Media
Link.*

*ONE TIME FLAT OFFER $500*

You will receive the file for permanent usage where you can use this list
for multiple campaigns and cold calling.

Please revert with your interest and let me know your thoughts to get you
connected with our Business Development Manager who will send *more
information* regarding *counts*,* pricing *and* sample* for the same.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

*Octavia Lylah*

Marketing and Communications.