Subject: ZUC updates 11/6/19
From: Jenna Freedman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Lauren Kehoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 19:03:39 -0500

Dear Zine Union Catalog Crew,

Since our last email, Lauren and I have uploaded about 15,000 new catalog
records! There's nothing to see on the dev site right now without an
account. Once we get all six library catalogs in, we'll work on the user
view and share it with you.

Here's Lauren's rundown
<https://blog.zinecat.org/uncategorized/maps-of-maps/> of last weekend's
progress. Spoiler: there's a link to my cat Farfel helping us with our
ingest mapping.

Give us a shout if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or snacks
you need to get rid of.

With warmth, Jenna and Lauren

-- 
http://lowereastsidelibrarian.info
http://zines.barnard.edu
http://leslzine.storenvy.com
http://zinecat.org
she, her