Subject: ZineCat Updates
From: Zine Cat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:44:58 -0400

Hi Zinesters,

I hope you all are doing well. We here at ZineCat wanted to give you all an
update on the Zine Union Catalog. During these last few months, our team
has grown. Joining Lauren Kehoe and Jenna Freedman, our project founders
and managers, are Vita Kurland, our Metadata Intern, Jennifer Huang, our
Outreach & Documentation Coordinator, and Eric Goldhagen Freedman, our
Project Developer. We have also recently added two new collections to our
catalog – many thanks to Ontario College of Art & Design University Zine
Library and Anchor Archive Zine Library for sharing your collections with
us. We hope to be adding another two by summer, so stay tuned!

Take a look at our website <http://zinecat.org/> for new updates, and while
you’re there, browse our blog <https://blog.zinecat.org/>, which also
features our Twitter <https://twitter.com/zinecat> and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/zineunioncat/> feed. Follow us on social media
for more frequent ZineCat news. We are also circulating a shared public
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10nkGlOWgqn7AGE3KcVKS7LMgzmK9pIvi0VN-C9NOMSk/edit#heading=h.r63zw2g6bocl>
of zine collections around the world. Feel free to share/add/edit with your
friends and colleagues.

We are excited to continue growing the Zine Union Catalog. If you’d like to
add your library to ZineCat, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScduvmkDIc44kvOj1h-Kud6gAvoIUlVFFDIX6VAwpYEpaMJAA/viewform>
with information about your collection.

Please keep in touch with us! Send us your thoughts and concerns at
[email-masked].

Warmly,

the ZineCat Team

P.S. Enjoy this attached image of Yar, a fluffy orange cat, clutching his
beloved copy of *Shared Authority V.2. *Be sure to look out for V.3 coming
out soon!

-- 

*Zine Union Catalog*
zinecat.org | blog.zine.org
follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/zinecat> | instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/zineunioncat/>