Subject: Re: Scheduling Zine Thesaurus Editathons
From: Amanda Stevens <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Jesse Cole <[email-masked]>, "Jacobs, Bellamy" <[email-masked]>, Sade Cooke <[email-masked]>, Kaitlyn Palone <[email-masked]>, "Hallgren, Susan Elizabeth" <[email-masked]>, Indica Ayn Mattson <[email-masked]>, John Harris <[email-masked]>, "Corvene, Sarah M." <[email-masked]>, Bee <[email-masked]>, "Wilson, Jennifer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 20:59:07 -0300

Hi folks,

Thanks for your responses.  No one quarreled with the regular dates and
times I suggested for the Thesaurus Editathons so I went ahead and
scheduled them for:
- The third Sunday of the month, every other month, at 5 pm eastern,
starting May 19 - meeting link <http://meet.google.com/yez-hdzf-hcd>
- The third Thursday of the month, every other month, at 2 pm eastern,
starting June 20 - meeting link <http://meet.google.com/tes-kruy-wsy>

I invited members of the management collective and others who replied to
me.  If you didn't get invitations and want them please let me know, or
feel free to join otherwise using the meeting links above.

Warmly,
Amanda

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 10:02 AM Amanda Stevens <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> The new Zine Thesaurus Management Collective is going to start hosting
> monthly virtual Zine Thesaurus Editathons again, where we will
> collaboratively update and revise the Thesaurus.  Anyone else is welcome to
> join and I will do a short training and orientation session on how to edit
> the Thesaurus at the beginning of the first Editathon.
>
> We’re going to try alternating between Sundays and Thursdays each month,
> to accommodate varied schedules, with no obligation to join every month.
> So, the next 2 proposed times are:
> Sunday, May 19, 5 pm eastern (making it a bit later in the day because of
> summer)
> Thursday, June 20, 2 pm eastern (making it earlier in the afternoon so
> people can join from work)
>
> These are both the third Sunday/Thursday of the month and the idea is that
> we would continue to do them on the third Sunday/Thursday of the month.
>
> If you would like to join or at least be invited regularly, please let me
> know and also tell me if you have any request for adjustment in the
> scheduling. Like would 4 pm eastern be better for you on Sunday?  Or the
> second Sunday/Thursday of the month?  It’s hard to accommodate everyone’s
> schedule but we have some flexibility.  After I hear from some people and
> we confirm the scheule I will send out calendar invitations.  Questions and
> other suggestions, of course, are welcome.
>
> I'm sending this message to individuals who are or want to be involved
> with the Thesaurus and to the ZineCat list.  After we confirm the schedule
> I'll also send out a broader invitation to the Zine Librarians list.
>
> Thanks!
> Amanda
>
> ---
> Amanda Stevens
> Captain, Zine Thesaurus Management Collective
> & Anchor Archive Zine Library
> https://anchorarchive.org/
> [email-masked]
>